Articles and Presentations
RICS CPD 2017 Regional CPDs on Reinstatement Cost Assessments
Following his article on Reinstatement Cost Assessments in ARMA’s AQD, RICS asked Michael to lecture at their South East (Kent) CPD conference. Eminently popular, he was asked to return for both the Eastern (Newmarket) and Southern (Southampton) conferences.
With his experience in valuation and property management plus his knowledge of insurance broking, Michael gave a 360° view to valuers on the issues facing them. This even included highlighting the issues with Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding well before the Grenfell disaster – an issue of which few were aware.
- The RICS Guidance Note Residential Management Code
- ARMA standards
- Instructions and preparation for inspections
- Basis of assessment
- Simple and complex buildings
- Elemental Cost Assessments
- Guidance and good practice