- Collective Enfranchisement, Lease Extensions
Tideway Wharf, Mortlake High Street, London SW14
This property is also located on the River Thames in Barnes but this time next to the Boat House restaurant (which Rick Stein has recently taken over). Michael acted for the leaseholders on the collective enfranchisement.
The building comprises 18 flats with balconies facing the river in two attached blocks. The building had a head lease and the flats were held under leases with 102 year leases unexpired.
- Collective enfranchisement
- Acted on behalf of leaseholders who successfully acquired the freehold
- Negotiated settlement
- Flat values
- Structural issues
- Vertical division
- Michael Lee valuation £133,000; landlord valuation £175,200
- Settled at £133,000 plus costs